§ 1 INFORMATION ABOUT THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) The following information concerns the collection of personal data while using this website. Personal data are all data that can be personally related to you, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible officer pursuant to Article 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Aristo Oy, Hämeentie 168, 32200 Loimaa, Finland. You can contact our data protection contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) When you contact us by email or using a contact form, the data you give us (your email address, your name and phone number if applicable) is stored by us in order to answer your question. When storage is no longer necessary, we will delete the applicable data or restrict the processing of it if legal retention requirements apply.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our web-based services, or if we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes, naming the defined criteria for storage duration.
§ 2 YOUR RIGHTS
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to refusal of processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal data with a data protection authority.
§ 3 COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE
If you are only using the website for information and do not register or transmit information to us in any other way, we only collect the personal data which your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and guarantee its stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the enquiry
– Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– Quantity of data transferred in each case
– The website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your PC when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are saved on your hard drive in association with the browser you use and through which particular information is transmitted to the location setting the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot run programmes or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet presence more user-friendly and effective in general.
§ 4 COSTUMER DATA PROCESSING
(1) Within the scope of customer data processing, we collect and store information such as surname and first name, address, e-mail address, telephone number/fax number, ordered goods/services, customer enquiry, date of enquiry to the extent necessary.
(3) We process this data (with the exception of your IP address) for the fulfilment and processing of contracts with you (incl. payment processing), customer enquiries and for our own advertising purposes in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations.
(4) The legal basis for the processing of your customer data is Art. 6 para.1 lit. b) GDPR. Your data will be deleted once the purpose has been fulfilled, provided that there are no statutory retention periods to the contrary.
§ 5 OTHER FUNCTIONS AND OFFERS ON OUR WEBSITE
(1) As well as the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you may use if they interest you. To do so, you must generally provide further personal data, which we use in order to provide the respective service and to which the above-mentioned principles of data processing apply.
(2) We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. They have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound to our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) We can also pass your personal data on to third parties if we offer special offer participation, lotteries, contract conclusions or similar services together with partners. You can find more information about this if you enter your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
§ 6 REVOCATION OR WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
(1) If you have agreed to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. After you have pronounced it to us, the revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal information on consideration of interests, you can revoke your consent to processing. This is the case, in particular, if processing is not necessary for fulfilment of a contract with you, which is always outlined by us in the subsequent description of the functions. When exercising the right of revocation, we ask you to cite the reasons why we should not process your personal information as we have previously done. In the case of a justified revocation, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or convey to you our protection-worthy and necessary reasons for continuing the processing.
(3) Of course, you can revoke consent to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us of your advertising revocation at the following contact points: email@example.com.
§ 7 USE OF APPLICANT AND EMPLOYEE DATA
(1) In order to establish, conduct and terminate the employment relationship, we collect and process information (both in paper format and in digital form). a) These data may essentially include:
b) Rarely can information on health and occupational reintegration management, disability sta-tus and other workplace-relevant health data be included, as far as they relate to employment.
c) In addition, organizational data and administrative information about your position and the workplace as well as log data on the operation and use of data processing systems and data processing procedures are collected and processed. It is necessary to provide data for the employment relationship and the use of the IT systems. Without the processing of employee data, the employment relationship can not be carried out.
(2) We collect, process and use your personal information solely for employment purposes and for business purposes permitted by our business, which are related to your role and function in our business. a) These include:
b) Your data will be processed for purposes other than those mentioned only to the extent that such processing is compatible with the purposes of the employment relationship. We will inform you about such processing of your data about this processing and, if necessary, obtain your consent.
Consent will not give you any disadvantages.
(3) Your personal data will only be transmitted or disclosed to external parties to the extent required by law or required to fulfil the contract of employment concluded with you (eg to tax and social security authorities, banks, auditors).
Your personal data may also be transmitted to service companies for the purpose of performing data processing tasks, e.g. B. to carry out the automated personal data processing or payroll. We will observe the data protection regulations.
The data protection measures are always subject to technical renewal. For this reason, we ask you to inform yourself about our data protection measures at regular intervals by consulting our data protection declaration.